Terms and Conditions
Wentrip.com Terms of Service
1. The confirmation of the Wentrip.com terms of Service
These terms of service have the legal binding force. Once you click on "sign in" and complete the registration process, it is taken for granted that (1) you voluntarily accept all the articles of these terms of service; (2) you have become registered member of Wentrip.com.
Before you decide to register for the Wentrip.com membership, please read these terms of service to ensure that you thoroughly understand the rights and obligations of a member.
2 Service Contents
The specific contents of the internet service are provided by Wentrip.com in line with the real conditions. Wentrip.com holds the ultimate interpretation for the services it provides.
3 Rules of Use
3.1 Wentrip.com provides relevant online services to its members in its internet; the equipment necessary for the internet services (such as PCs, mobile phones, and other facilities relevant to access to the internet and mobile networks) and the expenses incurred (such as the phone bills and internet fees for accessing the internet, and mobile phone charges for the use of mobile networks) are all undertaken by the members themselves.
3.2 When you apply to use the internet services of Wentrip.com, you must provide accurate personal information. Whenever there is any change, you must update your personal information in time. If the personal information provided is inaccurate, Wentrip.com reserves the right to cancel the services provided to the registered member .
3.3 You must agree to accept promotional and other commercial information sent by Wentrip.com through email and other means.
4. Rights and Responsibilities of Members
4.1 You are entitled to the internet services provided according to the procedures and requirements as stipulated by Wentrip.com. If you should disagree with any service, you can contact Wentrip.com for a timely solution.
4.2 When you release information on the web page of Wentrip.com, or use the services provided by Wentrip.com, they must conform to national laws, regulations, and international laws.
4.3 You promise not to release information of the following nature on the information platforms of Wentrip.com (including but not limited to the forum, BBS and comments):
1) opposing the fundamental principles laid down by the Constitution;
2) endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting the government, and undermining national unity;
3) damaging the honor and interests of the state;
4) instigating ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination and undermining national unity;
5) undermining state policies towards religions, preaching the teachings of evil cults or promoting feudalistic and superstitious beliefs;
6) disseminating rumors, disrupting social order or undermining social stability;
7) spreading pornographic or other salacious materials, promoting gambling, violence, homicide, or terrorism, or instigating crimes;
8) insulting or slandering other people, or infringing upon other peoples legitimate rights and interests;
9) containing other information prohibited by the law or administrative regulations.
4.4 You are solely responsible for the information you release on Wentrip.com. If you disseminate and spread illegal information, the system register may be used as evidence of violation of law against you.
4.5 You are not allowed to conduct the following activities by taking advantage of the services of Wentrip.com:
1) accessing computer information network or using computer information network resources without permission;
2) deleting, modifying or adding computer information network functions without permission;
3) deleting, modifying or adding the data and applications stored, processed or transmitted in the computer information network without permission;
4) creating and spreading destructive applications such as computer viruses on purpose;
5) other behavior that damage the safety of computer information network.
4.6 You must not disrupt the services of Wentrip.com in any way.
4.7 you must not carry out any actions against the interests of Wentrip.com by using the internet service system of Wentrip.com.
4.8 All other regulations and procedures that as a member of Wentrip.com you are committed to observe.
4.9 If you violate the above terms and conditions, Wentrip.com have the right to demand you to correct it; or it may directly take all necessary measures (including but not limited to modifying or deleting the information you have released, or interrupting or terminating members right to use the network) to alleviate the negative impact of improper behavior of members.
5. Modification of Service Terms
5.1 Wentrip.com has the right to modify the service terms when necessary. Once the terms and conditions of service have undergone changes, Wentrip.com will indicate the modifications to you in appropriate ways.
5.2 If you do not agree to the modification, you may choose to cancel your membership; if you continue to use the services of Wentrip.com, you will be considered to have accepted the modified service policy.
6. The Modification or Interruption of Service Terms and Conditions
In view of the special nature of internet services, Wentrip.com reserves the right to modify or interrupt part or all of the rights to internet services at any time; we are not obligated to notify you of this or responsible to you or any third parties.
7. Interruption or Termination of Services
If one of the following should occur, Wentrip.com has the right to interrupt or terminate the internet services provided under this term of service without any notice; we do not have to undertake any responsibility to either you or any third parties:
1) you have not provided genuine personal data to wentrip.com;
2) you violate this term of service or do not fulfill the responsibilities you have promised to undertake.
Apart from this, you can notify Wentrip.com to terminate services at any time as required. When your services are terminated, your right to use the services is terminated. Starting from the termination of your services, Wentrip.com will not undertake any responsibility to you.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
8.1 All text, picture, graphic, audio or visual materials provided by Wentrip.com in its internet services are protected by publishing rights, trademark rights and other relevant laws and regulations. Without the initial agreement of Wentrip.com, no one is allowed to take the liberty to reproduce or disseminate these contents or use them for any other commercial purposes. All the materials or part of the materials can only be stored in a certain computer for personal or non-commercial use.
8.2 All rights of any applications (including but not limited to any text, graphic, audio and visual materials and their auxiliary materials) that Wentrip.com uses in providing internet services belong to the author of the software. Without the authors consent, no one is allowed to conduct any reverse engineering, decompilation or disassemble.
8.3 Regarding all contents you upload to the Wentrip.com website through messaging platforms (including but not limited to forum, BBS and comments) accessible to the public, you shall agree to award Wentrip.com the complete, free, perpetual, irreversible, non-exclusive right internationally, and the right to be transferred to third parties to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works of, disseminate, perform and display the contents (whole or part); and/or compile the contents into works, media and technology currently known or developed in future.
9. Member Account, Password, Security and Privacy Protection
9.1 When you have succeeded in registration, you will obtain one account name and a password. You should properly keep the account name and the password, and undertake legal responsibilities for all activities and events incurred by the account name. If hackers actions or your negligence result in the theft and illegal use of the account and the password by others, Wentrip.com does not undertake any responsibilities. If you notice any illegal use of a members account or any security bugs, please contact Wentrip.com immediately.
9.2 You should properly keep your own account and password to prevent any theft or revelation. All responsibilities and losses resulting from thefts and disclosures are to be undertaken by the yourself.
9.3 When you forget the password or the password is stolen, you must provide perfectly correct registration information (including the registered ID card number, password retrieval question and answer, and the registered email); otherwise Wentrip.com will not provide the password on principles of privacy.
9.4 You can change the your account password, apply for a new membership account, and delete the old membership account.
9.5 You must promise to observe the following regulations when applying for a membership account:
1) The registration and use of the login name and the Chinese nickname must be consistent with internet ethics and the relevant laws and regulations of the Peoples Republic of China.
2) The login name and Chinese nickname must never contain threatening, blackmailing, invective, vulgar, blasphemous, pornographic, obscene, illegal, reactionary, contradictory, aggressive, harmful, harassing, slanderous, malicious words and characters or words and characters that infringe on others intellectual property rights;
3) You must not steal or illegally use others login name; you have to be responsible for consequences of such behavior;
4) If you fail to use your account with Wentrip.com for three months successively, Wentrip.com shall reserve the right to delete the account upon confirmation by the system after an examination.
9.6 Wentrip.com respects your right to privacy, and shall not make public, edit or reveal your personal data or the non-public contents you store when using the internet services, except in the following circumstances:
1) having obtained clear authorization from you;
2) observing rules of the law or the legal service procedure of Wentrip.com;
3) conforming to the requirements of the relevant governmental departments;
4) maintaining social and public interests;
5) safeguarding the legal rights and interests of Wentrip.com;
6) meeting other lawful requirements.
9.7 On condition that your privacy data are not revealed, Wentrip.com has the right to analyze the whole databank and make commercial use of the membership databank.
10.1 Wentrip.com does not undertake direct, indirect, accidental, special and follow-up damages incurred from improper or illegal use the services, from online transactions, or from message transmission on the part of its members.
10.2 Wentrip.com does not undertake responsibilities for any threatening, slanderous, obscene and sickening or illegal contents or behavior or violation of others rights (including intellectual property rights); we do not undertake responsibility for any contents that any third party delivers through services or contents included in services.
10.3 You unequivocally agree to undertake the risk in using the services of Wentrip.com and all consequences in using the internet services of Wentrip.com.
10.4 For the interruption of internet services or other defects caused by an irresistible force or causes beyond the control of Wentrip.com, we shall not take any responsibility, but shall endeavor to reduce your losses and the impact on you.
10.5 Wentrip.com does not provide any kind of guarantee for the internet services we offers, such as the following (not limited to the following, however):
1) our internet service can definitely meet the requirements of its members;
2) our internet services cannot be disrupted;
3) timeliness, security and accuracy of our internet services.
But Wentrip.com makes an exception of guarantees for special purposes that are not against the stipulations.
11. Storage and Restriction of Information
Wentrip.com is not responsible for the damage to your personal information, or for the deletion of released information or for storage failures. Wentrip.com does not design a ceiling for the transmission of information, but it has the reserved right to judge whether a members behavior conforms to the requirements and spirit of the term of service. If you violate the stipulations of the service policies, then Wentrip.com has the right to interrupt services for the account concerned.
You agree to safeguard and maintain the interests of Wentrip.com and its members. If you violate any law, regulation or article under this Term of Service, you agree to undertake all compensation responsibilities for damages incurred to Wentrip.com or any other person.
All circulars to you can be delivered through posters on important pates, by emails or by conventional letters. Such notices are seen to have reached the addressee on the day of delivery.
The legal force, interpretation and execution of this Term of Service are applicable to laws of the Peoples Republic of China. In times of disputes, the two parties should endeavor to achieve a friendly and negotiated resolution; if negotiation should fail, any party can submit the dispute to the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Committee, seeking arbitration according to its timely and effective arbitration rules, in Guangzhou. The ruling of the arbitration is ultimate, having a binding force for both parties.