A high apartment building in Zhujiang New Town caught fire yesterday afternoon. Fortunately, nobody was injured in the accident which was caused by an electric heater malfunction.
According to a security guard on duty at that time, the fire began on the 30th floor and soon reached the 29th floor. The residents of the building were rapidly evacuated and after ten minutes fire fighters extinguished the flames. Although no injuries were reported, the apartment on the 30th floor have been ravaged.
The building is located in a high-class community. Each apartment covers at least 100 square-meters and costs between one to two million yuan.
Editor: Canton Fair