China International Pet Show (CIPS)---the biggest and the most influential international pet and aquarium product trade show in Asia, has become a must for international professional traders of pet and aquarium products in the world. Meanwhile, CIPS has been the firstchoice for international pet and aquarium production enterprises and traders to develop Asian markets.
The 13th China International Pet Show ----CIPS'09 will be held in Nov .16-19,2009 at Chinese Export Commodities Fair Pazhou Complex, Guangzhou, China with expected exhibiting areas of 40,000 square meters. It will be regarded as the most important trading platform to link Asian pet and aquarium production enterprises with western professional buyers.
The organizers will invest a lot on traders' invitations and ads in international pet and aquarium media. Exhibitors will have excellent chances to meet Chinese and international visitors from:
* Retailers, Wholesalers, Importers and Exporters
* Buyers from DIY shops, Pet gardens and Super-markets
* Pet grooming shops
* International ornamental fish experts
Organizers' Promotion Mode
* To invite target overseas buyers by e-mail
* To inform the visitors periodically the progress of the Show
* To advertise in Chinese and foreign professional media
* To deliver press release about show and services through website www.cipscom.com for the convenience of professional visitors
Services Provided by CIPS' Organizers to Exhibitors
* To link exhibitors' own website with www.cipscom.com
* To offer entrance tickets to exhibitors free of charges two months before the opening of CIPS'09 for their buyers
Nov. 13, 2009 09:00 - 17:00
Nov. 14, 2009 09:00 - 17:00
Nov. 15, 2009 09:00 - 17:00
Trade and Professional Visitors Only
Nov. 16, 2009 09:30 - 17:00
Nov. 17, 2009 09:30 - 17:00
Nov. 18, 2009 09:30 - 17:00
Nov. 19, 2009 09:30 - 14:00
Nov.19, 2009 14:00 - 18:00
Venue:Chinese Export Commodities Fair Pazhou Complex, Guangzhou
1. The exhibitor shall take care of all belongings and be responsible for his own stand security.
2. During the exhibition exhibitors shall enter the hall 30 minutes before opening hour and leave 30 minutes after closing.
Editor: canton fair